SPIA COOP
spia@spia.coop

FOR SALE IN A PRIVATE CEMETERY

Own a plot for four deceased in a beautiful English-type cemetery located outside Valencia.

The present owner suffers from a rare disease and has bequeathed her remains to scientific medical research.

Tel: 34-646.516.274

 

MONEY

IN

VALENCIA

DISABLED

FALLAS

GOLF

INDUSTRIAL ESTATES

RURAL TOURISM

SPAS

TOURISM

TOURIST FLATS

TRANSLATIONS

VALENCIA WORLD

WINE

RENT A BIKE

RENT A SCOOTER

RENT A CAR

RENT A BUS

RENT A LIMO

 

 

 

 

 

Wait for - TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE

71 languages

 

INDUSTRIAL ESTATES IN VALENCIA - SPAIN

http://www.holidaysvalencia.com

spia@spia.coop

VALENCIAN GOVERNMENT OFFERS FREE LAND IN INDUSTRIAL ESTATES

The Valencian Government is offering free land in four industrial estates in the Region of Valencia, to encourage companies to establish businesses and create jobs.

The free land is offered with a 99 years lease and the only requisite is that the buyer must build a company on the plot. After 99 years the plot with the building on it, revert to the Valencian Government.

Plots on the four industrial estates being offered for free are: El Campanar in Alcala de Xivert, Nuevo Tollo in Utiel (in the photo above), Maigmo in Tibi, and Espartal III in Xixona. These industrial estates cover a total area of 400,000 square metres.

On the other hand, it is possible to buy plots outright with payment on an instalment plan and with up to 10.34% discount in some cases.

Land on the El Campanar estate has been reduced from 70 to 68 Euro a square metre. Nuevo Tollo in Utiel and Maigmo in Tibi, have prices reduced from 58 to 52 Euro a square metre, while in Xixona, prices have been dropped from 65 to 60 Euro. These plots can be acquired by paying 20% up front with the remaining 80% paid over a period of up to six years.

There is a third option to acquire Valencian Government land where construction permits are available in exchange for payment of 0.19 Euro a month per square metre. In this case there are three years in which no payment is necessary. Then there is a 30% reduction on the canon that will be upgraded five years before the contract expires i.e. from between 35 to 50 years.

For further information and for translation services to complete a transaction, contact patricia@valenciaworld.com

SPIA COOP

WE MEAN BUSINESS

SPIA is a member of FEVECTA which in turn is a member of the International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) in Switzerland, with ONE BILLION members of co-operatives in 96 countries - so advertise with us - and visit Valencia

spia@spia.coop
spia@spia.com
http://www.holidaysvalencia.com

HOW TO GET HERE

Many airlines fly into Valencia or you can travel by train (90 minutes on the AVE train from Madrid) or by bus, from anywhere in Spain.

We will meet you on arrival, guide you during your stay in Valencia, and accompany you to your point of departure.

THE LOCATION OF VALENCIA
THE TIME IN VALENCIA

VALENCIA WORLD
HOLIDAYS IN VALENCIA
Copyright©SPIA COOP V
All rights reserved world wide
S.P.I.A. COOP V
Company Information

 

COUNTY COUNCIL VALENCIA

HOLIDAYS

GREEN BUS TOURS

RED BUS TOURS

XATIVA

EL PALMAR

FANS

MADE OF GLASS

REAL ESTATE